Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Halloween Decor


I am so sad that this mirror came crashing down. It looked so perfect up there. 
If anyone has seen a black mirror around let me know I have been looking for awhile now and cant find one that I like.


I found this pillow at Target and Maddie just LOVES it, so I had to put it in her chair!!







I bought these candles at Michaels last year, I was a bit worried that the glitter would rub off but they still look brand new after being in storage all year!





I bought the two white pumpkins from Michaels a few years ago and just painted them. They look great next to the Beware sign I found at Hobby Lobby this year!









I didn't eve have time to put the basket where I wanted it in the living room before Maddie decided it was going to be her new bed!! 









I bought these adorable glittery beaded pumpkins from Pier1 and I found the Boo at HobbyLobbby.

No comments:

Post a Comment